The Benjamin Pioneer Airbow is an air rifle that shoots 350gr arrows at 450fps. The Airbow uses standard 250 spine carbon fiber arrows without nocks. The regulated onboard reservoir provides eight full power shots per 3000psi fill.
From the manufacturer:
THE PIONEER AIRBOW™ is an all-new category of big game weapon featuring full length arrows and full weight broadheads, all driven by air. Based on Benjamin’s proven American-made PCP platform, the Pioneer can be cocked with two fingers (and decocked just as easily), fires 8 shots in the same amount of time it takes to fire three from a crossbow, all at a blazing 450 FPS.
The Pioneer enhances everything enthusiasts enjoy about archery hunting while making the sport safer and more accessible.
Arrows from the Pioneer stabilize quickly, giving shooters an expanded kill range for any game animal. Its accuracy is not affected by canting and it does not require the complex maintenance of crossbows.
Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) Airbow
- Powered by 3000 psi of compressed air
- Integrated pressure regulator delivers 8 consistent shots at 450 FPS
- Bullpup configuration, short 33.5” overall length
- Ambidextrous top cocking bolt
- BONUS: Realtree AP camo decals included
- Comes with 3 custom arrows with field tips, 6×40 mm scope, sling and quiver
- 160 fpe with 375 gr arrows @ 450 FPS
- Length: 33.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds